To apply for admission to Urbana University, please complete the form below and select “Submit Application.” You may also save your application in process before submitting it.
Please complete all parts of the application form. Once you have completed the form, select “Submit Application.” If you need to save your application in process and complete it later, see “Saving Your Application” below. Applications will not be reviewed without official transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a current résumé, a personal essay. To be considered for admission to Urbana University’s graduate programs, you must submit the following:
1. An official copy of your collegiate transcript from the institution where you earned your bachelor’s degree as well as an official transcript from any institution you attended for graduate level study. Please note that we cannot accept transcripts issued to you as a student.
2. Two letters of recommendation from professors and/or employers that reference your potential for success as a graduate student.
3. Your current résumé or curriculum vitae showing your educational and professional background.
4. A statement of your career goals, indicating how your graduate degree will help you realize those goals.
All supplementary materials should be sent to Urbana University, Graduate Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
For additional information, contact the Admissions Office: (937) 772-9239.
Saving Your Application
Follow the steps below to save your application in process before submitting it for review. Saving your application allows you to return to the application at a future date without losing the information you’ve already provided.
1. To save your application, you must have provided at least the following three items:
- Personal information: Name (First and Last)
- Contact information: E-mail Address
- Education History: Institution Name (for at least one school)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the application and click “Save”
3. Create a password and enter it when prompted.
4. Scroll back down to the bottom of the application and click “Save” again.
5. You will receive an e-mail with a link to return to your application.