To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
Please complete all parts of the application form. Once you have completed the form, select “Submit Application.” Applications will not be reviewed without official transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a current résumé, a personal essay and your $25 application fee. To be considered for admission to Urbana University’s graduate programs, you must submit the following:
1. An official copy of your collegiate transcript from the institution where you earned your bachelor’s degree as well as an official transcript from any institution you attended for graduate level study. Please note that we cannot accept transcripts issued to you as a student.
2. Two letters of recommendation from professors and/or employers that reference your potential for success as a graduate student.
3. Your current résumé or curriculum vitae showing your educational and professional background.
4. A statement of your career goals, indicating how your graduate degree will help you realize those goals.
5. A $25 graduate application fee. Make checks payable to Urbana University.
All supplementary materials should be sent to Urbana University, Graduate Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
For additional information, contact the Admissions Office: (937) 772-9239.