To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
If you have applied for College Credit Plus previously, you do not have to apply again. Please complete all parts of the application form. Once you have completed the application, select “Submit Application.” If you need to save your application in process and complete it later, see “Saving Your Application” below. To participate in the College Credit Plus Program, you must have at least a 3.0 GPA and complete the following:
1. Send official high school transcripts OR a letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor if your GPA is less than 3.0 and you wish to be considered for the program. Transcripts and letters must be sent directly from each institution by mail to Urbana University, Attention: College Credit Plus Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078 or by e-mail to CCPlus@urbana.edu
2. If you are taking classes online or on campus, please submit an ACT or SAT I score. The Urbana University code for the ACT is 033460 and SAT is 1847.
Saving Your Application
Follow the steps below to save your application in process before submitting it for review. Saving your application allows you to return to the application at a future date without losing the information you’ve already provided.
1. To save your application, you must have provided at least the following three items:
- Personal information: Name (First and Last)
- Contact information: E-mail Address
- Education History: Institution Name (for at least one school)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the application and click “Save”
3. Create a password and enter it when prompted.
4. Scroll back down to the bottom of the application and click “Save” again.
5. You will receive an e-mail with a link to return to your application.