To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
1. Complete all parts of the application form. Once you have completed the form, select “Submit Application.” Applications will not be reviewed without official transcripts and ACT/SAT scores. To be considered for admission to Urbana University, you must meet the applicable admission requirements.
2. Send official transcripts from all secondary schools and/or colleges attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from each institution to Urbana University, Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
3. Submit an ACT or SAT I score. The Urbana University code for the ACT is 033460 and SAT is 1847. Note, there is no ACT or SAT requirement if you have completed an associate degree at a regionally accredited institution.
4. Transfer students must submit a complete Transfer Student Report.
5. International students must submit results of the TOEFL IBT or the IELTS exam and a Declaration of Financial Support.
All supplementary materials should be sent to Urbana University, Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.