To apply for admission to Urbana University, please complete the form below and select “Submit Application.” You may also save your application in process before submitting it.
Please complete all parts of the application form. Once you have completed the form, select “Submit Application.” If you need to save your application in process and complete it later, see “Saving Your Application” below. Applications will not be reviewed without official transcripts and ACT/SAT scores. To be considered for admission to Urbana University, you must complete the following:
1. Send official transcripts from all secondary schools and/or colleges attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from each institution to Urbana University, Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
2. Submit an ACT or SAT I score. The Urbana University code for the ACT is 033460 and SAT is 1847. Admissions will accept ACT or SAT test scores if shown on the high school transcript.
3. A $25 application fee. Checks should be made payable to Urbana University. The application fee can be waived by registering for a campus visit: http://www.urbana.edu/admissions/take-a-tour/campus-visit-registration.html.
All supplementary materials should be sent to Urbana University, Admissions Office, 579 College Way, Urbana, OH 43078.
Saving Your Application
For additional information, contact the Admissions Office: (937) 772-9239.
Follow the steps below to save your application in process before submitting it for review. Saving your application allows you to return to the application at a future date without losing the information you’ve already provided.
1. To save your application, you must have provided at least the following three items:
- Personal information: Name (First and Last)
- Contact information: E-mail Address
- Education History: Institution Name (for at least one school)
2. Scroll to the bottom of the application and click “Save”
3. Create a password and enter it when prompted.
4. Scroll back down to the bottom of the application and click “Save” again.
5. You will receive an e-mail with a link to return to your application.